Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions(TGCS) a leading seller of POS solutions is looking for a Software(SW) engineer to support the TGCS SW Applications portfolio. The TGCS L2 SW Support team provides world class support to our customers around the world. We seek a highly motivated, energetic, independent resource that can also work in a collaborative team environment to help resolve customer issues.
Ideal candidate characteristics:
- Strong background in problem determination
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment along with working independently
- Knowledge of SW including middleware, JAVA and SQL
- Applications to be supported are ACE, Store Integrator, DIF and CHEC
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily interaction with customers
- Updating problem management records
- Reviewing documentation associated with a customer problem.
- Opening defects and working closely with L3/Development
- Recreate customer problem, if required
- Customer Advocate for issues reported to TGCS