Does the idea of building an advanced suite of high-performance SaaS applications to improve higher education excite you?
TopSchool is looking for a full time mid-level Software Developer with exceptional .NET and web development skills to join our development team. This is your opportunity to play a key role on our team and influence key areas of an important new SaaS suite of business applications for managing universities and colleges. The individual will work closely with other engineers, product management, and an offshore team in Europe.
We are looking for a developer with a wide range of skills but especially someone who has a passion for front end development and building great user experiences on the web. It would be helpful if you could provide a list of websites that you have worked on for review. Here are some of the skills we are looking for in a developer, but above all you must enjoy and constantly experiment with new technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC experience (required)
- Cross browser compatibility
- Object Oriented Development (OOD) and SOLID Design Principles
- MS SQL Server
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Coded UI
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Support existing functionality while helping drive the development of new functionality, mainly from a front-end perspective
- Ability to teach and guide developers about how to develop a UI that people love to use
- Participate as a team member in a collaborative environment
- 5+ years software development experience with web and Microsoft technologies
- User experience design on a commercial web application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player ready to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about learning and experimenting with new technologies
- Strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility
- Adept at working on a distributed development team
- Your source code quality is as important as the final product
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or applicable work experience is required
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
About TopSchool, Inc.:
TopSchool offers an alternative to traditional student information systems. A simple, on-demand Student Lifecycle Management (SLM) system that empowers student-centric college institutions to drive growth, reduce costs, and meet accountability requirements. We believe that your process should drive our system - not the other way around.
Based on deep experience in higher education and Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies, we designed our next-generation student information system (SIS) based on logical fundamentals - including flexible and extensible .NET architecture, a cost effective web delivery method, and a response-driven service model. TopSchool is here to offer true IT innovation and a long-term strategy for student data management from recruiting to retention, where forward-thinking institutions can better embrace new opportunities for growth. We are invested in our clients' ability to achieve new goals with our solution - because as they grow, we'll grow with them.
TopSchool goes beyond "old school" college student information systems (SIS) with a student portal, a prospect admissions management system (CRM) , an intelligent reporting suite and more. It's comprehensive, but also simple - working seamlessly with other essential technologies. Administrative users love our intuitive and customizable interface; developers love having access to "best of breed" technologies - plus the flexibility and power to generate student lifecycle success.
The bottom line: TopSchool's alternative to traditional online Student Information Systems (SIS) - Student Lifecycle Management (SLM) - helps you work smarter for less cost.
Posted 3 years ago