Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago.
“Work from home, bonus opportunities, potential for salary increases, benefits and upward growth in the future!”
Fast growing real estate team seeks stellar transaction coordinator/executive assistant for full time work from home position. Seeking highly detail-oriented individual who excels at creating and implementing organizational tasks and systems. Potential to significantly increase pay and to advance quickly in this fast growing business. Looking for the type of person who would like to take on more and more responsibility and grow into a senior position of operations manager in the future as our team continues to grow. Not a great fit for someone just looking to “punch a clock” at a day job.
Please read this job post in its entirety for important information about this position, and follow the instructions below to apply.
- The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Is detail-oriented, systemic, always looking for ways to improve work flow and processes
- Doesn’t just wait for tasks to be assigned; takes ownership of tasks/problems/opportunities in their working area
- Is adaptable, and able to flex with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Is efficient and systems-oriented - NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Is a fast learner, committed, honest and reliable
- Since this is a work from home position, the ability to be a focused self-starter who is self-motivated and results-oriented outside an office environment is a must
- Is able to work independently
- Is centrally located in Northern Virginia (Falls Church, Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, etc.)
- Has computer with a fast internet connection
- Has reliable transportation with valid driver's license for any necessary errands
- Strong writing skills, organization skills
- Experience developing systems a plus
- Very strong computer and typing skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. Must be a quick study - will be using a variety of web-based platforms.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong command of the English language (excellent grammar a MUST) – NON-NEGOTIABLE
- Tech savvy
- Education: high school graduate + some college a must. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be willing to get real estate license (we will pay for licensing classes); this is not to sell real estate, but to have knowledge of real estate contracts, etc. for transaction coordination and certain administrative tasks that require a license. Licensing classes can be completed in as little as two weeks (only a couple of days or nights per week!)
- At least 2 years work experience in an admin/real estate and/or marketing/business/accounting capacity
Would be nice/not required:
- Familiarity with graphic design programs
- Web/blogging experience
- Real estate related experience and/or interest in the real estate field
- Work from home position, but full time. This is NOT a good fit for someone trying to work multiple jobs from home. Hours can vary somewhat, but this is not the right position for someone who has lots of distractions during the day or needs flexibility during work days.
- Primary hours are Monday – Friday, during regular business hours. But as a salaried position in the real estate world, additional hours will come up on evenings and weekends as the need arises. Total hours per week 40-50.
- This is not a job for someone who just wants to “punch a clock” – but for someone who is looking for a rewarding job with huge potential for career and income growth.
- This is a W-2 position with paid vacation and sick leave. Opportunities for additional benefits/bonuses in the future.
- Managing communication between all parties involved in each real estate transaction. This includes communicating with clients, other agents and the title company regarding transactional deadlines and informational paperwork relating to the transaction.
- Preparing and organizing real estate paperwork
- Professional and business communication with clients, vendors
- Property research, showing itineraries, scheduling appointments
- Monitoring and managing daily real estate operations and workflow
- Assisting with event planning/event coordination for quarterly client events
- Preparing listing and buying information, real estate brochures and other marketing related materials
- Organizing and maintaining client contact database
- Writing and preparing creative marketing materials such as property brochures (NO graphic design experience necessary - we have easy programs and templates to facilitate this)
- Proofreading blog articles
- Managing company's social media presence
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume and cover letter stating what past experience makes you think you would be a good fit for this job to: NoVaRealEstateApplicants@gmail.com
Top Producing Real Estate team in the NoVa area.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Transaction Coordinator jobs in Fairfax VA USA:
The Reynolds Team in Chantilly, VA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
AJ Team of Keller Williams Realty Professionals in Woodbridge, VA
Posted 2 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
XLA in Washington, DC
Posted 20 hours ago on ZipRecruiter