Top tier global bank is looking for a Technical Application Manager to build a Risk Management platform. Leading a team of developers and using vendor partnerships, the candidate will develop the Risk Platform.
***Strong hands-on technology background in developing Java and Oracle based applications***
• Experience with Enterprise application development.
• Knowledge of Unix / Scripting (shell, python, etc.), server-side development (Java, PHP, etc.)
• Familiarity with Source Code Management systems such as SubVersion (SVN) or Git; build tools like Ant, Maven
• Experience working with QA and testing tools for mobile applications
• 10+ years within an application development and application development management background
• Experience running development organizations with responsibilities for multiple large-scale, mission critical web-based
applications, such as Risk management and trading systems.
• Experience overseeing multiple simultaneous high-priority, business-critical projects; strong project management skills
• Experience working in Java and relational database environments on mid-range/Unix .
• Demonstrated success in defining process and enforcing adoption amongst senior-level managers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build trusted relationships with functional partners, peers, management and subordinates
email: howard at phisearch.com