Sorry, this job was closed 28 days ago. See all open Store Manager Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
Store Manager - Bike Shop
Compensation$30,000 to $45,000 Annually
General Description: offer first-rate customer service selling bicycles and cycling related gear, be a resource for customers interested in cycling related activities, maintain store neatness and cleanliness, be responsible for scheduling & training staff, stocking, and reporting on the store.
Essential Duty (30%): Customer Service
- Answer the phone and greet customers asap and with enthusiasm.
- Accurately process sales, returns, transfers, layaways, and special orders.
- Provide sound information on products, rides & events, and cycling resources.
- Be ready to assist—listen to the customer and strive to meet, even exceed, their needs.
- Smile. It’s contagious.
Essential Duty (40%) Store Management & Maintenance
- Schedule floor/shop coverage.
- Run reports, and issue staff sales goals.
- Manage stock levels
- Merchandise store
- Enforce and help complete the Daily Task List (DTL).
- Oversee weekly cycle counts
- Attend monthly management meetings armed with monthly sales reports and team evaluations
- Meet your goals (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
Essential Duty (20%): Continuous Improvement
- Achieve and maintain Trek University “Ninja” status
- Monitor staff training progress and ensure that the entire team maintains Ninja-level status
- Complete evaluations of your performance, the store’s performance, and staff performance at the end of your last shift every month.
Essential Duty (10%): Store Promotion
- Promote and attend at least one store event outside the shop, per year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation
- Basic understanding of cycling and proficiency with related equipment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to positively interact with people in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts, as needed
- Previous (bicycle) sales experience strongly preferred, but not required
About Top Gear Bicycle Shop | Trek of Pittsburgh:
Top Gear Bicycle Shop and Trek of Pittsburgh are locally owned and operated bike shops that have been serving cyclists for over 12 years. We are deeply involved in the local cycling community and local events, and we've been a top 30 Trek retailer for many years.
If you think you can be an asset to our team, please follow the steps to apply. We can't wait to hear from you!
Posted 1 month ago
Browse Store Manager jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
EYEQuity in Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Retail Store Manager - Ross Township, PA - Join a Dynamic Team!
My Oreck Store in Ross Township, PA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Retail Store Manager - Natrona Heights, PA
Ameritel in Natrona Heights, PA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter