Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Sales Associate Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
Sales Associate - Bike Shop
Compensation$9 to $12 Hourly
General Description: offer first-rate customer service selling bicycles and cycling related gear, be a resource for customers interested in cycling related activities, maintain store neatness and cleanliness.
Essential Duty (40%): Customer Service
- Answer the phone and greet customers immediately and with enthusiasm.
- Accurately process sales, returns, transfers, layaways, and special orders.
- Provide sound information on products, rides & events, and cycling resources.
- Don’t make it up, look it up.
- Be ready to assist—listen to the customer and strive to meet, even exceed, their needs.
- Smile. It’s contagious.
Essential Duty (40%): Merchandising and Store Maintenance
- Attend morning meetings. If you’re second shift, ask to be filled in.
- Complete the Daily Task List (DTL).
Essential Duty (10%): Continuous Improvement
- Achieve and maintain Trek University “Ninja” status.
- Meet your goals (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Complete a self-evaluation of your performance at the end of your last shift every month.
Essential Duty (10%): Store Promotion
- Promote and attend 1 store event per year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with reliable transportation
- Basic understanding of cycling and proficiency with related equipment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to positively interact with people in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts, as needed
- Previous (bicycle) sales experience strongly preferred, but not required
About Top Gear Bicycle Shop | Trek of Pittsburgh:
Top Gear Bicycle Shop and Trek of Pittsburgh are locally owned and operated bike shops that have been serving cyclists for over 12 years. We are deeply involved in the local cycling community and local events, and we've been a top 30 Trek retailer for many years.
If you think you can be an asset to our team, please follow the steps to apply. We can't wait to hear from you!
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Sales Associate jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: