Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Program Manager Jobs in Knoxville, TN
Program Manager - Automotive, stamping, welding, assembly
Salary 80-90k +bonus
Accountable for organizing and leading projects, leading a project team, interfacing directly with the customer and vendors. Must have the soft skills to work effectively with customers as well as all team members.
- Responsibility for quality and conformance of product to customer specifications per control plans utilizing TS16949 & IS014001 documented systems .
- Responsibility for meeting overall project timeline and budget. Authority to assign tasks and actions to team members.
- Authority to stop non-conforming processes and report same to supervisor, Quality Assurance and/or Engineering department representative.
- Plan, coordinate, follow up and implement APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) activities for assigned Programs.
- Lead Cross Functional Team(s), responsible for each program, conduct regular team meetings, document open issues and actions, follow-up with individual team member's assignments to ensure completion, ensure compliance with CPMP (.Company Program Management Process) .
- Apply and comply with AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) & EBM standards & procedures .
- Interfaces with Product Engineering & Sales.
- Establish and maintain budgets for assigned programs .
- Provide customer interface for assigned programs.
- Provide program engineering support for duration of program .
- Generate and implement Continuous Improvement projects .
- Housekeeping and other activities as assigned .
- Support and enforce compliance to TS16949 & IS014001 procedures and work instructions .
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment that is free of all recognized hazards for all employees, contractors and visitors .
- Advise employees, contractors and visitors of any actual or potential danger to their safety or health, and ensure the necessary training and/or Personal Protective Equipment <PPE) is provided.
- Cooperate with all local, state and federal agencies, such as OSHA or the EPA, in the event of an inspection .
- Know, follow and enforce all applicable SH&E Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- Help manage Safety Performance Measurable s such as Incident Rate, Monthly Inspection Results and EDS scores . (Overall performance to the measurable elements of our SH&E system are part of annual performance reviews.)
- Bachelors Degree (B.S.) from a four year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, metal fabricating, GD&T and TS16949 requirements, computer-aided design. Personal computer and software: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, General office equipment, AutoCAD software, Precision measurement tools, machining equipment
- Individual must be able to interface with customer representatives, corporate personnel and all EBM team members on a professional level.
Skills needed to perform this job effectively:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work with customers
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and manage the APQP process.
- Ability to understand customer requirements; have blue print reading and G.D.&T effective communication with the customer, vendors and team members at all levels of the organization is a priority.
- Ability to conduct effective meetings.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to access data stored on LAN (Local Area Network) and PC (Personal Computer)
About Top Candidate Recruiting:
Top Candidate Recruiting specializes in placing candidates with industry leaders. I handle positions that are not posted on job sites. With more than 15 years in manufacturing, holding positions of supervisor up through plant manager, I'm the recruiter who understands manufacturing from the inside out, and the person you want to talk to..
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Program Manager jobs in Knoxville, Tennessee: