Salary 80-90k +bonus
Accountable for organizing and leading projects, leading a project team, interfacing directly with the customer and vendors. Must have the soft skills to work effectively with customers as well as all team members.
- Responsibility for quality and conformance of product to customer specifications per control plans utilizing TS16949 & IS014001 documented systems .
- Responsibility for meeting overall project timeline and budget. Authority to assign tasks and actions to team members.
- Authority to stop non-conforming processes and report same to supervisor, Quality Assurance and/or Engineering department representative.
- Plan, coordinate, follow up and implement APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning) activities for assigned Programs.
- Lead Cross Functional Team(s), responsible for each program, conduct regular team meetings, document open issues and actions, follow-up with individual team member's assignments to ensure completion, ensure compliance with CPMP (.Company Program Management Process) .
- Apply and comply with AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) & EBM standards & procedures .
- Interfaces with Product Engineering & Sales.
- Establish and maintain budgets for assigned programs .
- Provide customer interface for assigned programs.
- Provide program engineering support for duration of program .
- Generate and implement Continuous Improvement projects .
- Housekeeping and other activities as assigned .
- Support and enforce compliance to TS16949 & IS014001 procedures and work instructions .
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment that is free of all recognized hazards for all employees, contractors and visitors .
- Advise employees, contractors and visitors of any actual or potential danger to their safety or health, and ensure the necessary training and/or Personal Protective Equipment <PPE) is provided.
- Cooperate with all local, state and federal agencies, such as OSHA or the EPA, in the event of an inspection .
- Know, follow and enforce all applicable SH&E Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- Help manage Safety Performance Measurable s such as Incident Rate, Monthly Inspection Results and EDS scores . (Overall performance to the measurable elements of our SH&E system are part of annual performance reviews.)
- Bachelors Degree (B.S.) from a four year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, metal fabricating, GD&T and TS16949 requirements, computer-aided design. Personal computer and software: Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, General office equipment, AutoCAD software, Precision measurement tools, machining equipment
- Individual must be able to interface with customer representatives, corporate personnel and all EBM team members on a professional level.
Skills needed to perform this job effectively:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work with customers
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and manage the APQP process.
- Ability to understand customer requirements; have blue print reading and G.D.&T effective communication with the customer, vendors and team members at all levels of the organization is a priority.
- Ability to conduct effective meetings.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to access data stored on LAN (Local Area Network) and PC (Personal Computer)