HVAC Service Technician Team Leader
Up to a $2500 Employment Bonus!
FACE IT….. Your Job SUCKS!!!
Why are you still working there! You’re not happy and trust me those close to you know it too. Would you like to be part of a company family that focuses on the right things in life? TomTek HVAC is looking for a HVAC Service Technician Team Leader to bring their skills and energy to our business where it will be appreciated and rewarded. We have an immediate opening for those who would like to join a healthy and prosperous team of Champions. Don’t let yourself fall into the confusing forest of a dead-end job. Move into an employment situation that will allow you to show your true, bold colors. Start down the road that can change your life, follow the link below, and let’s start this conversation.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.
To apply for: HVAC Service Technician Team Leader@ TomTek HVAC
Position Purpose (Summary)
The function of this position is to split time between providing service to the client and mentoring and leading other HVAC Technicians in the company. The goal is to develop and staff the service department and eventually become its service manager.
Service and repair Function:
* Provide service, repair, installation, and or propose replacement of HVAC components, accessories, and equipment.
* Provides onsite an HVAC system diagnostic based upon the initial request and also upon a full inspection of the property’s HVAC system(s).
* Develop and present a complete set of recommendations and related pricing that addresses the initial call, corrects any deficiencies of the systems (undersize, code conflicts, part likely to fail, etc.) and improvement to the client comfort and lifestyle.
* Performs repairs and installations with the related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations, local codes and customer’s expectation.
* Startup installed equipment and adjusts to the manufacturers and job specification.
* Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly or the customer from being satisfied.
* Communicate to the client the* Benefits of the recommendations
* Risks involved in failing to perform specific repairs
* Benefits of a service agreement
* Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
* Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
* Develop profitable sales and acquire customers through our established sales and marketing program.
* Identify new business opportunities by performing direct sales activities and provide support to the administrative personnel as requested.
* Develop self-generated leads through networking, data mining (from existing client records), and referral generation from previous clients
Team Leader Function
* Monitor and implement TomTek HVAC‘s processes and procedures.
* Provide weekly evaluations and reviews of the production and support staff that provides feedback the individual/TomTek HVAC performances towards reaching their respective goals and KPIs.
* Provide individual Coaching as required to train individuals on best ways to use TomTek HVAC‘s resources and selling systems to meet the customer’s needs.
* Run weekly training meetings to cover:* Sales practices
* KPI reviews
* Performance acknowledgements and awards
* New products
* Objection handling
* Sales contests
* Safety Concerns
* Products issues
* Manufacturer’s Training
* Act as a mentor to encourage individual growth.
* Motivate and encourage staff throughout TomTek HVAC.
* Correct/modify/create/eliminate processes and procedures that fail to add value to TomTek HVAC‘s services or business results.
HVAC Service Technician Team Leader Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
* Customer service orientation, both internal and external.
* Understand and properly use the pricing system in making recommendations.
* Determine customer satisfaction with follow ups on all installation/services sold.
* Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
* Become knowledgeable of various municipalities' plan requirements, permit requirements and submittal processes.
* Continuously improve knowledge of construction in general, and in particular how TomTek HVAC operates to benefit the customer.
* Communicate with Field Installation Supervisor throughout each project in order to assure proper, prompt completion of the job.
* Establish goals, KPIs, and objectives for;* The business
* Service technicians
along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
* Measure and report on the goals, KPIs, and objectives
* Hire and termination staff for the roles supervised.
* Provide corrective action, feedback, accountability, and make termination decisions for individuals that do not meeting the goals and expectations of the Company
* Provide weekly Status updates to the owner
* Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
* Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
* Ask and obtain customer referral’s and web recommendations
* Possess superior interpersonal skills.
* Should be able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings and specification.
* Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
* Must be able to work under time and budgetary constraints and pressures.
* Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
* Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, text messaging, and email.
* Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
* Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
* Clean, neat, professional appearance.
* Work and drive safely and be able to recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
* Adaptable to changing work schedules as the business dictates
* Participate in the on-call rotation for emergency, after hours, weekend and holiday service requests.
* Other duties as assigned
To apply for: HVAC Service Technician Team Leader@ TomTek HVAC
Keywords: Manager, Trainer, Customer Support, Technical Support, Leader, Motivator, HVAC, Air Conditioning, Heating, Service Tech, Service Technician, Home Comfort Specialist, HVAC repair, Maintenance, Residential Service tech, HVAC Technician, HVAC Serviceman, Ductwork, Geo thermal, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Roto Rooter, Sewer work, Sewer relining
Serving: Ann Arbor, MI; 48103, 48104, 48105, 48106, 48107, 48108, 48109, 48113, Bancroft, MI; 48414, Bridgewater, MI; 48115, Brighton, MI; 48114, 48116, Burton, MI; 48529, Byron, MI; 48418, Canton, MI; 48187, 48188, Chelsea, MI; 48118, Clarkston, MI; 48346, 48347, 48348, Cohoctah, MI; 48816, Commerce Township, MI; 48382, Dansville, MI; 48819, Davisburg, MI; 48350, Dexter, MI; 48130, Drayton Plains, MI; 48330, Durand, MI; 48429, East Lansing, MI; 48823, 48824, 48825, Farmington, MI; 48331, 48332, 48333, 48334, 48335, 48336, Fenton, MI; 48430, Flint, MI; 48507, 48532, Fowlerville, MI; 48836, Gaines, MI; 48436, Grand Blanc, MI; 48439, 48480, Grass Lake, MI; 49240, Gregory, MI; 48137, Hamburg, MI; 48139, Hartland, MI; 48353, Haslett, MI; 48840, Highland, MI; 48356, 48357, Holly, MI; 48442, Howell, MI; 48843, 48844, 48855, Keego Harbor, MI; 48320, Lakeland, MI; 48143, Lennon, MI; 48449, Leslie, MI; 49251, Linden, MI; 48451, Livonia, MI; 48150, 48152, 48154, Manchester, MI; 48158, Mason, MI; 48854, Milford, MI; 48380, 48381, Morrice, MI; 48857, Munith, MI; 49259, New Hudson, MI; 48165, Northville, MI; 48167, 48168, Novi, MI; 48374, 48375, 48376, 48377, Okemos, MI; 48805, 48864, Ortonville, MI; 48462, Perry, MI; 48872, Pinckney, MI; 48169, Pleasant Lake, MI; 49272, Plymouth, MI; 48170, Rives Junction, MI; 49277, Salem, MI; 48175, Saline, MI; 48176, Shaftsburg, MI; 48882, South Lyon, MI; 48178, Stockbridge, MI; 49285, Swartz Creek, MI; 48473, Union Lake, MI; 48387, Vernon, MI; 48476, Walled Lake, MI; 48390, Waterford, MI; 48327, 48328, 48329, Webberville, MI; 48892, West Bloomfield, MI; 48322, 48323, 48324, 48325, White Lake, MI; 48383, 48386, Whitmore Lake, MI; 48189, Williamston, MI; 48895, Wixom, MI; 48393, Ypsilanti, MI; 48197, 48198.