Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Location: New Jersey
Town / City: Randolph
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We need someone local with solid Machine Design and very strong Solid Works experience.
Design high speed assembly machinery and systems by developing new concepts and designs
* Develop concept for assembly requirements.
* Work with engineering team to analyze concept and optimize
* Oversee development of detail drawings and
* Assure that design meets customer specifications
* Follow parts thru fabrication and assembly
* Develop machine testing criteria
* Work with customer to finalize machine FAT
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Computer Skills: AutoCad, Solid Works, MS-Office Minimum 5-10 years of machinery/mechanism design
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Very strong Solid Works experience.
2. 5 + years of machinery design experience.
Browse machine designer jobs in Randolph, New Jersey:
Posted 2 months ago on CareerBuilder
AZCO Corp - Fairfield, NJ
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Brother International Corp. - Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 25 days ago on the web