Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Director Jobs in White River Junction, Vermont
Town / City: White River Junction
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We need strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic engineering.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
- Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
- Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
- Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
- Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Browse director jobs in White River Junction, Vermont:
N2 Publishing in Grantham, NH
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
C&A Industries, Inc in Lebanon, NH
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Veteran Health Administration in White River Junction, VT
Posted 17 days ago on the web