Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Director Jobs in White River Junction, VT
Town / City: White River Junction
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We need strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic engineering.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
- Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
- Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
- Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
- Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's preferred.
2. 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
3. Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse director jobs in White River Junction, Vermont:
Speech Recognition Solutions, LLC in Hanover, NH
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH
Posted 10 days ago on StartWire
Mt. Ascutney Hospital in Windsor, VT
Posted 8 days ago on the web