Posted 2 years ago in Customer Service
Location: Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
Pay: Up to $11.00/hr plus competitive monthly commission targets and contests
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Off (Full Time Employees)
Job Type: Full and Part Time Positions
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding new career in sales, join the TMone team! We are looking for a Telephone Inside Sales Manager (ISM) to work in our call center and provide sales and lead-generation services to our Fortune 500 clients for a wide range of different products and services, including energy programs, internet and cable service, landline telecommunication service and retail services. One of your primary focuses as a Telephone Inside Sales Manager will be to either retain or re-establish relationships with our clients’ existing customers and to acquire new customers. This is an on-site call center position, and the vast majority of your time will be spent on business development and revenue generation.
As a Telephone Inside Sales Manager, you will manage a customer base that consists of both prospective and existing customers. You will make outbound calls to them (and will take the occasional inbound call) in order to manage customer accounts, up-sell and cross-sell various products and services, and increase revenue and strategic product sales for our clients. Although we serve a variety of Fortune 500 companies, you will be trained to focus on one specific client and will provide call center sales and customer relationship management services for that client on a long-term basis.
Additional responsibilities for the Telephone Inside Sales Manager position include:
• Prospecting for customers and following up with sales calls
• Making outbound calls and setting appointments with prospects with the goal of generating sales revenue and building customer loyalty
• Entering all documentation into computer during calls and submitting orders via client billing systems
• Establishing rapport with customers and walking them through sales and/or registration processes
• Meeting or exceeding all sales and performance goals
• Participating in daily team meetings led by manager
• Communicating with customers via telephone, email, chat and fax
• Remaining current and up to date on all new products and initiatives and completing all required
• Completing all performance reviews, goal translations and sales reviews with managers and incorporating feedback into your sales process
• Performing other duties as required
As a Telephone Inside Sales Manager, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as an Telephone Inside Sales Manager that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Representative position include:
• High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
• Willingness to engage in direct sales and customer calling
• Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
• Punctuality and consistent work attendance
• Sales experience a plus
• Call Center experience a plus
• Customer Service experience a plus
As a Telephone Inside Sales Manager with TMone, you will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization that has been named to Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We provide a fun and motivational work environment with a variety of incentives and bonuses to appeal to your competitive nature. You will be provided with training, both for our internal processes and for the customer program to which you are assigned, and you will thereafter receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your sales skills. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have a multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement to various managerial and training positions. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as an Inside Sales Manager and will reward you with a compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits as an Inside Sales Manager will include:
• Health coverage (Full Time Employees)
• Dental coverage (Full Time Employees)
• Vision coverage (Full Time Employees)
• Commission target bonuses
• Performance-based contests (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Paid holidays (Full Time Employees)
• Paid time off (Full Time Employees)
TMone (pronounced T-M-one) is a leading U.S. call center insourcing firm specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Service Selling (CSS). Headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa with service delivery centers in Des Moines, Iowa, North Sioux City and Spearfish, South Dakota, TMone’s resources are strategically centric to the Midwest. Since its inception in 2003, TMone has adopted an unconventional approach to designing and growing its business. We provide CRM and customer service selling support to businesses across a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to) telecommunications and wireless, energy and utilities, healthcare, publishing, automotive and communications. At TMone we believe in having fun at work and maximizing on the time we have. We are a sales culture with a focus on customer experience so everything we do is a product of our effort to increase service levels through a positive culture and work environment.
CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, customer care, sales, account executive, automotive, automotive sales, inside sales, telephone sales, CSR, C.S.R., customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer support, customer care, account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson, sales, account executive, sales, inside sales, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson
TMone (pronounced T-M-one) is an industry leading next generation call center business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that supports the full scope of the customer experience management lifecycle. Headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa with service delivery centers in Des Moines, Iowa, Dakota Dunes, South Dakota, Spearfish, South Dakota, and Waycross, Georgia. Since its inception in 2003, TMone has adopted an unconventional approach to designing and growing its business. We provide CRM and customer service selling support to businesses across a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to) telecommunications and wireless, energy and utilities, healthcare, publishing, automotive and communications. At TMone we believe in having fun at work and maximizing on the time we have. We are a sales culture with a focus on customer experience so everything we do is a product of our effort to increase service levels through a positive culture and work environment.
Browse inside sales manager jobs in South Dakota: