: $26,000 – $35,000 plus up to $6,000 per year bonusBenefits
: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid VacationExperience
: Minimum of 1 year management experience
Sales and Performance Supervisors are responsible for the day-to-day activity and development of 15-20 Inside Sales Representatives within a complex call center environment. The supervisor is responsible for ensuring call quality from start to finish and proactively seeks ways to improve the internal processes and sales results. Sales and Performance Supervisor conduct regular business meetings with Inside Sales Representatives to complete performance reviews and coaching to ensure maximum quality and production of direct reports. Sales and Performance Supervisor work closely with the Call Center Operations Manager in ensuring the overall adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
• Overall management of 15-20 Inside Sales Representatives and Sales Specialists
• Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve call center productivity
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
• Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all sales transactions
• Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities
• Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of direct reports
• Responsible for weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries
• Responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit originating from a call center
• Meeting performance targets, operating efficiencies, processing improvements, people development and quality assurance.
• Monitoring of individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance.
• Determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, and expediting workflow.
• Responsible for hiring, coaching and terminating call center employees
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Associate’s degree and/or relevant work experience
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
• Strong supervisory experience including staff development
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others
• Understanding of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs
• Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
• Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to learn new products and system
• Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment
TMone (pronounced T-M-one) is a leading U.S. call center insourcing firm specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Service Selling (CSS). Headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa with service delivery centers in Des Moines, Iowa, North Sioux City and Spearfish, South Dakota, TMone’s resources are strategically centric to the Midwest. Since its inception in 2003, TMone has adopted an unconventional approach to designing and growing its business. We provide CRM and customer service selling support to businesses across a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to) telecommunications and wireless, energy and utilities, healthcare, publishing, automotive and communications. At TMone we believe in having fun at work and maximizing on the time we have. We are a sales culture with a focus on customer experience so everything we do is a product of our effort to increase service levels through a positive culture and work environment.