Vision, Life, Medical, Dental
Why Work Here?
“Exciting and growing company, excellent benefits, great work environment!”
We are looking for a highly-organized and enthusiastic Supply Chain Manager to join our team. The right candidate will be a strong team player who can multi-task, is detail oriented, highly organized, and has excellent time management skills. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and want to be a part of an exciting and fast growing company – this is the job for you!
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for coordinating all activities of the company’s Supply Chain across all of TMD and material suppliers. Manager duties include supervision of the department. Pricing and costing are top priorities of this position. Will have continual communications and negotiations with overseas operations and is a key job component. Continuous Improvement in all responsibilities.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities of the company’s Supply Chain across all of TMD and material suppliers.
- Supervision of the department. Must have weekly O3s (One-On-One)s with direct reports.
- Pricing of products and costing are top priorities of this position.
- Develop should cost models
- Develop the content for a pricing database
- Continual communications and negotiations with overseas manufacturing operations and is a key job component.
- Monitor Supply Chain proactively for bottlenecks and capacity issues.
- Competency must be acquired in the following department functions (will be required as workload dictates):
- Enter sales orders received via email
- Process sales orders received thru Edi (electronic ordering system)
- Update all customers cross reference info in system
- Enter factory POs
- Start projects in Project Management software, providing all information needed : Items, factory, sample requirements, POs, Hand-off or sail dates, price ticket info, carton markings, DC breakdowns, testing requirements
- Follow thru each project until completed and handed off to customer
- Communicate daily on projects with China
- Communicate issues with project to customer or sales
- Communicate with warehouse throughout project
- Receive customer samples, provide sample submission forms, send out
- ·Manage the supply chain activities of customer accounts and coordinate purchase order changes, pricing and shipping issues, product samples and product development
- Direct third party product testing, and effectively solved quality and safety issues
- Effectively communicate with factory on customer orders to facilitate production samples, artwork receipt, testing requirements and ship dates to eliminate chargebacks
- Review new customer vendor compliance requirements and filter internally to Logistics, Warehouse Manager and Sales Account Manager
- Design and implement new product set up procedures in ERP to gain an accurate product database to enable Sales Team selling efforts
- Manage new customer CRM set up, including payment terms, certificates of insurance, vendor compliance, and contact information for all departments to effectively administer accounts.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Google Mail and Google Calendars
- Experience with ERP / CRM systems, cloud based storage, and shared document files a plus
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak Chinese is helpful
Benefits / Perks:
- 100 % of Individual premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits paid for by the Company
- Health Reimbursement Account contributed by employer
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Free onsite & Indoor parking
- Business Casual dress attire
- Pet Friendly Environment
About TMD Holdings, LLC:
TMD Holdings is a multifaceted manufacturing company providing quality products and fair pricing with superior customer service. For more than a decade TMD Holdings has serviced national retailers, global brands, telecommunication companies, the educational space, food services, the medical field and government agencies.
With owned factories in China and a global presence in offices, showrooms, and warehousing; TMD Holdings is able to meet and exceed the expectations presented in today's fast paced, ever changing marketplace with 360 degree solutions. In addition; TMD Holdings offers a creative in-house design team and global supply chain expertise. TMD Holdings maintains social compliance, consumer safety, and quality standards. Our customers can be assured that all TMD Holdings Products are tested during the development process at independent third party laboratories.