Sorry, this job was closed 28 days ago.
“Exciting and growing company, excellent benefits, great work environment!”
Fast growing design and sourcing company ls seeking an energetic and entrepreneurial Staff Accountant to add to our growing team.
Summary: The Staff Accountant is responsible for entering data into the Finance/Accounting system on timely and accurate basis. The job duties will require the person to interface with various departments throughout the Company. The position is also responsible for various reporting and analysis as directed by the Controller.
1. Review the unshipped file daily and generate all customer invoices accurately and in timely basis.
2. Review and obtain approval on all AP invoices prior to entering the invoices into the system.
3. Enters inventory receiving into the system and enter landed cost for each item received.
4. Obtains approval on each credit card purchase and enter the transactions into the system. Balances the credit card account at the end of each month in the system.
5. Prints check a directed by the CFO or Owner, matches the paperwork and obtains signature. Mails the checks as required.
6. Will serve as the key accounting contact for customer and vendor relationships
7. Prepares and issues various reports for the system as directed by the Controller
8. All other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
Work Environment: This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. This would also require some lifting, bending or standing. Lifting of approximately 25 lbs. may be required.
Travel: Some out of town and overnight travel for this position is rare but may be required on occasion. Travel is mainly done through air.
Position Type and Hours: This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday – Friday: 9 – 5. There is an exception for out of town trips.
Other Duties: Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits and Perks:
TMD Holdings is a multifaceted manufacturing company providing quality products and fair pricing with superior customer service. For more than a decade TMD Holdings has serviced national retailers, global brands, telecommunication companies, the educational space, food services, the medical field and government agencies.
With owned factories in China and a global presence in offices, showrooms, and warehousing; TMD Holdings is able to meet and exceed the expectations presented in today's fast paced, ever changing marketplace with 360 degree solutions. In addition; TMD Holdings offers a creative in-house design team and global supply chain expertise. TMD Holdings maintains social compliance, consumer safety, and quality standards. Our customers can be assured that all TMD Holdings Products are tested during the development process at independent third party laboratories.
Posted date: 29 days ago
Browse Staff Accountant jobs in Pittsburgh PA USA: