Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Websphere Administrator Jobs in Columbia, SC
WebSphere Administrator - A2699
TM Floyd & Company is currently hiring a WebSphere Administrator that will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Installation, administration, configuration, security, customization, performance tuning, and troubleshooting of WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and Linux
- Heavy interaction with portal developers
- Establishment of standards and guidelines for WAS and Linux related solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of overall IT experience
- 3 years of WebSphere Application Server experience
- 2 years of UNIX administration experience (preferably Linux administration)
- 1 year of Shell Scripting experience
- 1 year of WebSphere Portal-WCM experience
- 1 year of Virtualization experience is highly desired
- 1 year of z/VM experience is preferred
- Must be able to meet qualifications needed to pass security clearance
About TM Floyd & Company:
For nearly 40 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
View our current job openings at http://www.tmfloyd.com/careers
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Websphere Administrator jobs in Columbia, South Carolina: