Are you an experienced WebSphere Administrator
looking for a new position? Do you have a WebSphere application server background with Linux experience? Are you someone who can share your knowledge and expertise with other members of Technical Support? If so, we have just the opportunity for you!
TM Floyd & Company is currently hiring a WebSphere Administrator
that will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Installation, administration, configuration, security, customization, performance tuning, and troubleshooting of WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and Linux
- Heavy interaction with portal developers
- Establishment of standards and guidelines for WAS and Linux related solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years of overall IT experience
- 3 years of WebSphere Application Server experience
- 2 years of UNIX administration experience (preferably Linux administration)
- 1 year of Shell Scripting experience
- 1 year of WebSphere Portal-WCM experience
- 1 year of Virtualization experience is highly desired
- 1 year of z/VM experience is preferred
- Must be able to meet qualifications needed to pass security clearance
About TM Floyd & Company:
For more than 35 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
Contact: TM Floyd & Company Phone Number: (800) 780-1170
Business Fax: (803) 765-1431
View our current job openings at http://www.tmfloyd.com/careers
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.