Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Systems Analyst Jobs in Columbia, SC
Systems Analyst, Columbia, SC, A2400
Are you a team-oriented Systems Analyst with a background in Delphi 2005 and/or Oracle who is looking for a new position? Do you want to work with an organization that has one of the largest data centers in the country, as ranked by IBM? If so, we have just the position you seek.
TM Floyd and Company is hiring a Systems Analyst to assist with the development, testing, and implementation of change sheets and projects. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Installing application software
- Performing unit testing, systems analysis, and implementation
- Troubleshooting cross platform connectivity
- Interacting with the enterprise accounting, asset management, and other similar applications
- Working hand-in-hand with technical, project management, and client advocate teams
- Delphi 2005 and/or Oracle development
- Implementation and support of client/server and web-based applications
- Identity Management and asset tracking systems
- Strong knowledge of writing queries and procedures against MS SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Hands-on experience with Legacy systems, Windows Server, and MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of Delphi 2005 and/or Oracle development experience
- 3+ years of experience with the implementation and support of client server and web-based applications within a large corporate network and working experience with third-party vendor packages
- Experience implementing Identity Management or Asset Tracking systems is highly desired
- Background in writing queries and procedures against MS SQL Server (2005, 2008) and Oracle 10g databases
- Experience installing, implementing, and interfacing third-party vendor business applications with external systems
- Hands-on experience in a Windows Server environment
- Background in troubleshooting issues from workstation to server across the network
- Strong experience with MS Office Excel, Word, Access, and Visio
- Willingness to work a rotating on-call schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills
About TM Floyd & Company:
For nearly 40 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
View our current job openings at http://www.tmfloyd.com/careers
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Systems Analyst jobs in Columbia, South Carolina:
Business Systems Analyst (Agile/Waterfall)
Community Health Center in Columbia, SC
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Encompass Systems Analyst Job
First Citizens Bank in Columbia, SC
Posted 5 days ago on First Citizens Bank
BSA/UML/AGILE/Business Systems Analyst
Sutter in Columbia, SC
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter