Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open SAS Programmer Analyst Jobs in Columbia, SC
SAS Programmer/Analyst - A2648
TM Floyd & Company is seeking a SAS Programmer/Analyst for an exciting opportunity in Columbia, SC. The ideal candidate has at least four years of SAS programming experience and professional experience with statistical practices.
The SAS Programmer/Analyst will develop difficult statistical analysis using standard reporting, ad hoc reporting, and data mining tools in order to identify patterns and trends. He/she will also prepare charts, illustrations, and other graphics and narrative reports to identify and explain data findings.
The SAS Programmer/Analyst will work with extremely large data sets and will be responsible for data cleansing. Candidate must possess strong statistical analysis skills and the in-depth analysis information must be provided on the resume.
If this sounds like your next position, we encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years of professional experience with statistical practices
- At least 3 years of experience with Business Objects is highly desired
- At least 4 years of SAS Programming experience
- Experience with DB2 and SQL or native SQL
- Strong understanding of relational database structures
- Experience with large data sets and data cleansing
- Strong Organizational, customer service, and communication skills
- Claims experience a plus
About TM Floyd & Company:
For nearly 40 years, TM Floyd & Company has provided information technology and subject matter consulting services.
Depending on the length of an assignment, TM Floyd & Company offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, flexible spending/Section 125 account, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time off.
We also offer a referral bonus of $1,000 for any individual you refer to us, who completes 315 billable hours (approximately two months).
TM Floyd & Company participates in E-VERIFY.
View our current job openings at http://www.tmfloyd.com/careers
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse SAS Programmer Analyst jobs in Columbia, South Carolina: