“Join an ever-growing company in an exciting industry!”
Ann Arbor, MI based lighting, rigging & A/V production company, TLS Productions, Inc., is seeking New Business Account Executives in the following markets: Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Nashville, New York City, Atlanta & Orlando.
Competitive base salary + commission, all of which are dependent on experience.
Summary: Develop leads and prospects, manage assigned clients and client-related services as directed by management by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Is responsible for the continuing satisfaction of their assigned customer base and providing world class customer service
- Attends client meetings as directed
- Drafts client memorandum and conference reports on computer
- Develops and manages client base through prospecting, setting appointments and servicing clients via telephone and personal contact
- Evaluates needs of prospective and current clients in an effective manner
- Applies knowledge of products and services and demonstrates the benefits and features as needed
- Creates and maintains teamwork task list of follow-ups, appointments and leads for prospective clients
- Prepares written scopes of work, IntelliEvent Lightning quotes, written proposals and serves as primary client contact
- Is responsible for getting written approval from the client representative for any onsite changes that will increase estimated billing
- Works with accounting to make sure timely and accurate billing is delivered to the client's accounts payable
- Works with assigned production and design personnel throughout the life of a project to assure the appropriate and expected execution of the client's vision
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Relations
- Basic Math Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Attention To Detail
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
High School Diploma / College Coursework
Prior outside sales and customer service experience required
Empowering Creativity, And Making It Reality -
We do this by offering a turnkey operation; we provide consultation and all the necessities to design, rig and light exhibits, productions and permanent installations of any size, including state of the art audio and video elements. We offer equipment rentals and sales encompassing most international brands and both electronic and mechanical repairs are done in house. TLS Productions, Inc. also provides theatrical draperies for rental and sale and can fabricate drapery to meet your specific needs. If it's lighting, rigging, staging, audio or video related, there are no limits to the products and services that we can provide.