Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
We are a mid-sized, privately held leader in the Industrial Staffing industry in the Greater Columbus and Dayton areas. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to aggressively drive profitable growth of our Columbus and Dayton markets. This Account Executive is responsible for strategic business development, account planning & development for staffing services to accounts in an underpenetrated territory.
- Experience in B2B Staffing Sales.
- Hunters with a competitive mentality and a successful track record in prospecting, qualifying, discovery, presentation, closing, account development in the Industrial Staffing Industry.
- Further develop a book of business of light industrial, logistics, distribution, warehousing, call center, fulfillment, contract manufacturing/packing accounts and a litany of other types in the Dayton, Columbus, and surrounding areas.
- Hungry rainmakers - water walkers - who possess industry knowledge and can hit the ground running.
- Directing branch customer service activities to establish, improve and enhance customer service.
- Assisting the manager in in the facilitation of the branch, including but not limited to being the backup for the Manager.
- Recruiting, dispatching, and/or driving of temporary workers to work sites.
In addition to working for a company with a great culture, our Account Executives enjoy:
- Highly Competitive earnings potential including a generous Base + Commissions
- Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone Allowance
- Outstanding Benefits
- B2B Staffing Sales experience required.
- Must have a strong track record for identifying, qualifying, and closing major business agreements in the industrial staffing market.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial state of mind
- Ability to make formal presentations to C level executives.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, self-confidence, and a professional, polished appearance
- BS/BA Degree, MS Office competency, previous use of CRM software (ACT, Goldmine, SFC, Maximizer)
- Daily activities include prospecting, proposal development and presentation, account planning, and telemarketing.
- The role will be responsible for cultivating and managing partnerships with clients and prospects to fulfill long term staffing solutions requirements and internal goals.
- The candidate must be capable of establishing, navigating and building high level relationships.
- Meets and consultants collaboratively with business partners regarding the status of opportunities, pipeline, proposals and problems, issues, or conflicts requiring resolution.
About TLC Industrial Temporaries:
We are a mid-sized, privately held leader in the Industrial Staffing company that services Kentucky and Ohio industries.
Posted 7 months ago