TIP Technologies Inc. is seeking a full-time Business Process and Technical Support Consultant due to increased sales. This individual will perform implementation related activities of our TIPQA™ Enterprise Quality Assurance and Shop Floor Execution Software at customer locations and in a virtual workspace. Primary responsibilities include:
· Performing assessments of current & future state processes including workarounds and gap analysis using TIPQA™ Software.
· Performing TIPQA™ Software installation, configuration, training, data conversion and project management activities.
· Participate in interface data-mapping activities to customer ERP systems and other key business systems.
· Communicate customer driven TIPQA™ functionality enhancements specifications and participate in design validation activities.
· Work closely with other team members to meet customer expectations and timelines.
Other customer facing duties may include:
Provide frontline response, ownership, resolution, and closure of all assigned support inquiries.
Enlist the help of other internal departments (development, training, testing, IT, etc) as needed.
Assist in Testing of applications through assigned use cases
Assist in Testing of ERP and other Interfaces
Perform orderly transition of issue(s) to assisting departments.
Conduct confirmation testing, as required, to support issue resolution
Maintain necessary communications with customer.
Maintain customer profile and issue database.
Provides documentation to internal and external customer concerning software defects, needs recommendations, issue clarification.
Some after-hours and weekend availability required.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with experience in quality and manufacturing process optimization using electronic systems and tools in highly regulated environments. Approximately 70% to 80% travel is expected . People desiring the ability to work in a high performance team environment with the ability to be a virtual employee and work out of a home office will be considered with the right experience and proven track record.
BS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience is required
· 3+ years experience implementing, training and/or supporting Quality/ERP/MRP Systems in a regulated manufacturing environment. (TIPQA™experience desired)
· Familiarization with at least one of the following ERP systems: Oracle Manufacturing, Deltek Costpoint, Infor ERP LN, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· 3+ years Manufacturing, Quality Assurance or Shop Floor Control functional experience
· Knowledge and experience in Quality and Manufacturing Related practices such as Sampling, MRB, Auditing, Inspection, Supplier Quality, Configuration Management and Work Instructions.
Requirements and Competencies
· Knowledge and experience in the usage or support of QMS and/or ERP/MRP Systems in the Aerospace and Defense, Medical Device or other highly regulated manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge and experience in Quality Related practices such as Sampling, MRB, Auditing, Inspection, and Supplier Quality desired
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in a QMS and ERP environment desired
Have proven track record on the ability to quickly gain detailed understanding of complex applications
Ability to distinguish relevant from non-relevant information, handle multiple priorities and pressure situations, employ good judgment, while maintaining professionalism with the customer and internal supporting entities.
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
· Ability to establish priorities and multitask
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States.
About TIP Technologies:
TIP Technologies, Inc., based in Waukesha, WI is the world leader in providing Enterprise Quality and Mission Assurance Software. Our Quality Management System (QMS) software offering, TIPQA , is implemented at 9 of the Top 10 US Aerospace and Defense companies, and is specifically designed for the quality requirements of Aerospace, Defense, Medical Devices, and other highly complex manufacturers and regulated industries where quality is mission critical.
TIP Technologies offers a casual and flexible work environment, with exceptional pay and benefits.
Visit www.tiptech.com for more information about TIP Technologies, Inc.