Timberhorn has teamed up with a growing Real Estate firm looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team. The firm has consistently been rated as a best place to work in Dallas. The firm offers tremendous growth opportunities, strong bonus potential, work/life balance and great benefits package.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
· Responsible for assisting with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process
· Prepare journal entries, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation
· Support fixed assets accounting
· Assist in research and practical application with adherence to GAAP
· Perform financial statement prep and GL review
· Ad hoc requests
Ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
· 1+ years of GL or public accounting experience
· Advanced Excel skills preferred
· Strong communication skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration
Timberhorn Specialty Services provides workforce solutions for finance, accounting, sales, marketing, brand management, human resources, supply chain, manufacturing, and legal professionals to companies across the country. Whether an organization is in need of a direct hire, contract, or temp to hire agreement, Timberhorn tailors each relationship to its customers and can provide services with customized arrangements.
Timberhorn - Quality People. Quality Solutions. We invite you to discover the Timberhorn difference.
Browse staff accountant jobs in Dallas, Texas:
Pugh Executive Search in Dallas, TX
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Empire Petroleum in Dallas, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Wlodawsky Professional Staffing Services in Dallas, TX
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter