Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Sales Jobs in Charlotte, NC
Hiring 4 Sales Superstars $40K to $950K+ - Work from home
100% commission + residuals
Location: Work from home office - Anywhere in the United States
Tier One Services helps businesses define and quantify goals across a spectrum of time horizons, including exit strategies. We collaborate with business leaders to strengthen the business ecosystem, address specific concerns and create momentum.
Don't even call unless you are the best and can prove it. Earn $40K if you're average, $100K if you're good, and $900K plus if you're great. This is management accounting, and we hire star performers, not backgrounds. Young or old; if you have the stuff, we'll know. We will train someone who has everything we want, plus huge performance rewards to get you to $900K and beyond each year once you've built your pipleine. Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a powerful closer. Come and build your own empire within our fine, progressive company. We need real stars to bring in the best accounts.
To be considered, all applicants must complete the online interview and attach a resume. Incomplete applications are deleted.
This individual will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with clients and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and online presentation skills are essential for this role.
- Identify prospects
- Qualify them
- Assess which services are applicable to them
- Pitch the appropriate service or services - coordinate with practitioner to shape pitch
- Close solo or close with practitioner
- Transition to implementation team
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company service online or via telephone
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- This position is 100% phone sales/appointment setting. Representative must activate leads provided by company and secure own leads and referrals. Over 50% of your leads will be cold calls.
- Assess objections of prospective clients and deliver value.
- Emphasize service features and benefits, build value, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Use marketing data using applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
- Make front-line assessment of market conditions and advise company Account Managers and marketing staff of findings.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of professional services sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or passport.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
About Tier One Services, LLC:
When we think about numbers, we get our geek on. Numbers fascinate us, entice us and captivate us. And we spend our days discovering numbers that will make a difference for our clients. We love helping people build businesses that matter because of what the business does for the owners, their families, the communities they serve and the wealth they create.
Now, we totally get that our clients are real people, with real concerns about money and the future. That is why we listen. We listen to their goals and their dreams so they can dream big, It's what we want them to do because we work hard and we work smart and we will discover how to make their financial goals and dreams a reality.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Sales jobs in Charlotte North Carolina:
Outside Technical Sales Representative - Construction Layout NEW!
Transit and Level Clinic in Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Biz Sales - Customer Service Reps - No Call Center - Training Bonuses NEW!
Undisclosed in Charlotte, NC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Executive/Account Management NEW!
Jeff Harris and Associates in Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter