Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Anniston, Alabama
This position is accountable for the project engineering functions of the plant and reports to the Engineering Manager. Accountabilities include technical assistance in support of the day-to-day operations, as well as providing engineering and project management support for plant projects.
• Provide discipline engineering for capital projects or engineered maintenance solutions
• Complete engineering studies to improve reliability of plant facilities or operations
• Provide specific technical expertise to develop or maintain engineering standards
• Provide reliability and maintenance input to capital project design
• Provide technical support to operating and maintenance departments to support on-going plant operations
• Collect and analyze data to identify projects to improve plant reliability and reduce c
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Good planning, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of technical & manufacturing equipment specifications.
• Experience with mechanical process systems
• Understanding Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
• Good organizational and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to solicit input and support of others at various levels in the organization.
• Experience with SAP maintenance & project systems, as well as skill in other general computer software programs (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project etc.).
• Understanding and experience working in an OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) facility
• Experience utilizing World-Class Project Management (WCPM) systems and/or Stage Gate Capital Work systems.
• Experience in Root Cause Failure Analysis methodology
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
• 3-8 years of mechanical engineering and in the chemical, power, or pulp and paper industry with demonstrated leadership and success in a high-performance culture.
major world class company
Browse mechanical engineer jobs in Anniston, Alabama: