The Social Media Manager will execute the social media strategy for the company in order to attract, engage and grow the client base. He/she will help develop, manage, edit and post content to the brand’s social and digital channels (including, but not limited to, social networks, email, website and blog), track and report on progress and engagement in all social channels to management. The Social Media Coordinator will assist the marketing team in developing a monthly/quarterly strategy based on goals set forth.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or experience in related field.
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in the field.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms in line with brand and long term goals
• Accelerate rapid growth of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube
• Report to Marketing Director and collaborate with graphic designers and webmasters to ensure a cohesive social media identity
• Propose creative strategy in collaboration with Marketing Director
• Stay up to date on marketing and industry trends
• Partner with Retail and Product Person to create and execute sales promotions
• Maintain and track all social media platforms to ensure maximum visibility and increase brand recognition
• Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
• Engage social media influencers and identify key partners on targeted platforms
• Additional duties as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TICKETON is a leading online ticket retailer that focuses on the U.S. Hispanic market. Consumers are able to purchase tickets to major live events including sports, music, entertainment, cultural, and others, via our outlet network and our bilingual website.
Posted 29 days ago