· The Senior Front End Developer will have 6-10 years of experience with web development.
· Familiarity and demonstrable experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers.
· A solid understanding of web application design and architecture principles is required including integrating existing web services and API's and working with backend developers to describe new Web Services/API's.
· Working closely and collaboratively with backend engineers and developers to integrate front-end code into JSP.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment is a necessity.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's optimizing claims, processing trades, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes and applications in real time.
Browse senior front end developer jobs in Palo Alto, California:
This company makes memories come to life, represented by Digital Knack in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
IT Services/Consulting in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CyberCoders in Redwood City, CA
Posted 29 days ago on CyberCoders