· The Senior Front End Developer will have 6-10 years of experience with web development.
· Familiarity and demonstrable experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers.
· A solid understanding of web application design and architecture principles is required including integrating existing web services and API's and working with backend developers to describe new Web Services/API's.
· Working closely and collaboratively with backend engineers and developers to integrate front-end code into JSP.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment is a necessity.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it's optimizing claims, processing trades, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information, decisions, processes and applications in real time.
Browse senior front end developer jobs in Palo Alto, California:
This company makes memories come to life, represented by Digital Knack in Santa Clara, CA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Captora in Mountain View, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CyberCoders in Menlo Park, CA
Posted 17 days ago on CyberCoders