Contract opportunity through 7/1/13.
Seeking a contract technical writer who can author and edit product related technical literature. This writer should have the ability to research, organize, and develop writing projects for user materials, and supporting software programs by working closely with different project managers from R&D, Regulatory and Marketing. The customers and clients for this technical writing and publishing include the patients, nurses, physicians, as well as sales, marketing and tech support members.
• Research products by reading and studying the product specifications, interviewing subject matter experts, investigating prototype hardware and software, and observing actual uses.
• Develop and edit end-user documentation.
• Organize and facilitate content review boards for projects assigned.
• Update existing user guides and literature
• Perform peer editing duties to ensure that material is consistent and meets style guide and branding requirements.
• Assist with updating and maintaining documents created in Adobe InDesign
• Knowledge of formal reviews and system validation processes preferred
• Background in a technical related field
• Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and Adobe Illustrator experience
• Aptitude to learn new product technologies, structured development processes, and database publishing tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently and with teams.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
About Three Point Solutions Inc.:
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.