Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Regulatory Affairs Specialist Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 235
SPANISH A MUST
Also must have Undergrad degree w/3-5 years exp
• Support the Latin America Regulatory submissions
• Manage product changes notifications and blocks in Latin America according to local and corporate guidelines.
• Keep Regulatory data base up to day in Latin America
• Ensure timely input to regulatory measures for departmental & regional RA Scorecard.
• Support individual country RA departments as needed
• Other duties as instructed by management.
About Three Point Solutions Inc.:
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Regulatory Affairs Specialist jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - 18591
Three Point Solutions Inc in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Regulatory Affairs Specialist NEW!
Humera in Chaska, MN
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ARKRAY USA, Inc. in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter