6 month engagement
Experienced Engineer needed to assist with application support and maintenance.
The Engineer I is a position that performs assigned functions in one or more of a broad spectrum of IT disciplines including but not limited to; design, build, configuration, installation, integration, and creation of new or broadly expanded information technology hardware, software, data bases, security, applications, and services. This position tests and delivers new information technology to meet specifications and complies with standards and methodologies associated to specific disciplines. Provides support for service disruptions, project associated needs, continuous service improvement, and develops documentation relevant to ensure customer service and business continuity objectives are achieved.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with patching servers (Big Fix experience helpful)
- Experience assessing and coordinating Enterprise Monitoring (EM) needs
- Experience designing and documenting application specific Disaster Recovery (DR) Plans
- Applicable network and infrastructure experience to achieve Patching, EMMS, and DR work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with general direction
- Ability to establish and achieve goals and maintain timelines
About Three Point Solutions Inc.:
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Posted 3 years ago
Science and Engineering,