Contract opportunity through 5/31/13.
Researches, designs, develops and tests hardware and firmware for RF functionality of products, systems and test equipment for the international medical device industry.
Research, design and develop RF hardware and firmware for products and test equipment for BAN/PAN/WAN applications.
Assess RF performance of products and systems to internal and established industry standards and regulations.
Attend technical conferences and trade shows to stay current with industry trends, international standards organizations and consortiums.
Assist in defining the roadmap for BAN/PAN/WAN radio communications for the business.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Experience programming and working with various RF chipsets including SOC’s containing microcontrollers such as ARM, 8051 and MSP430.
• In depth knowledge of the mathematics and principles of digital communications and electromagnetics
• Experience designing systems to test the RF performance and communication characteristics of devices such as output power, receive sensitivity and antenna matching
• Skilled with RF engineering tools such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and waveform generators.
• Experience with industry standard RF communications protocols such as 802.15.1, 802.15.4, 802.11.
• Experience representing company in standards organizations and working groups.
About Three Point Solutions Inc.:
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,