Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
· Design electrical and controls options for our Client's products.
· Assume ownership of production line electrical engineering issues and follow through to resolution.
· Assist in the building of prototypes for the cellular manufacturing of electrical sub-assemblies.
· Aid in the training of shop personnel in the assembly and installation of new electrical configurations. Work closely with the Electrical Specialists on all lines and the electrical cells at other Client facilities.
· Create and support bills of materials for options, ensuring proper part and reference material structuring.
· Create engineering drawings for internally and externally sourced electrical assemblies and components.
· Consider cost, quality, and manufacturing concerns as they relate to all of the above.
· Communicate, coordinate, and function alongside the following internal departments as it relates to product design: Product Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing Line Leads, Manufacturing Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Quality, Inside Sales, Configuration and the Test Lab.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & TRAINING REQUIRED:
We are an Executive Recruiting Firm who specializes in placing "Top Talent" to the "Top Companies." We specialize in the HVAC/R & Appliance Industry and have placed professionals in these areas for 14+ yrs. We occasionally place in other industries as well but primarily in the South East. Learn more about us by visiting www.thrpartners.com.
Browse product engineer jobs in Richmond, Virginia:
Sharf, Woodward & Assoc. - Richmond, Virginia
Posted 4 days ago on Resume-Library
Posted 5 days ago on MoneyJobs
Wipro Technologies, Ltd - Richmond, VA
Posted 14 days ago on Beyond