Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
To manage, organize and prioritize the activities of the Cost/Quality and Product Maintenance Teams to maximize manufacturing support as it relates to product quality, service call rate and cost reductions.
• Coordinate and manage all activities within the team to support cost, quality, and factory goals on daily production and new product launches
• Provide Engineering expertise as related to cost and factory support
• Coordinate activities necessary to achieve company Quality and Cost Goals
• Coordinate and maintain a historical log of projects completed and in process
• Prioritize work for assigned team personnel in relation to their defined goals and objectives
• Provide leadership and support in developing plans for future growth
• Provide leadership in maximizing R&D’s production support
• Provide leadership and support in building the relationship between Product Care teams and other departments
• Provide updates to management and project teams as required.
• Must be able to work within a team environment.
• Analyze test data and correlate to product design improvements
• Assist in the establishment of development requirements for product changes and help execute them to meet objectives.
• Fully support company programs, policies and objectives
• Develop key performance metrics, provide feedback, and evaluations for direct reports
• Conduct design reviews with diligence and accuracy
• Maintain orderly and correct project files
• Ability to write and interpret project schedules
• Give written and oral presentations when required
• Operate productively in a cross functional and diverse workplace utilizing the global experience within the corporation.
Qualifications and Basic Skills:
• 10 years minimum R&D / manufacturing type experience
• Bachelor Science Degree required in Engineering preferred
• 5 years minimum management or leadership experience required
• Excellent Micro-Soft Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
• Organize data and provide professional reports to management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Technical aptitude with continued willingness to learn.
We are an Executive Recruiting Firm who specializes in placing "Top Talent" to the "Top Companies." We specialize in the HVAC/R & Appliance Industry and have placed professionals in these areas for 14+ yrs. We occasionally place in other industries as well but primarily in the South East. Learn more about us by visiting www.thrpartners.com.
Browse engineering manager jobs in Nashville, Tennessee:
EMC - Nashville, TN
Posted yesterday on the web
Bridgestone - Nashville, TN
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Premier Staffing Partners - Nashville, TN
Posted 6 days ago on Monster