Duration: 6 months initially, + possible extension
The Software Engineer will be playing an integral role in the development of our client’s core product. They need a highly skilled Software Engineer with experience with both C#.NET and C++ to migrate existing C#.NET code to C++ to enable cross platform functionality of their product. Will be responsible for the design, development, and unit testing of code.
• Ideally 5-10 years of full SDLC experience with C++, and a good experience with and strong understanding of C#.NET
• OR: 5-10 years of C#.NET development experience, and strong previous experience with C++.
• Experience developing C/C++ services that can run on Windows and Linux, preferred (if no Linux experience but strong C++/Windows required).
• Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio experience preferred.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced development environment.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree heavily preferred.