START WORKING IMMEDIATELY!!
We are seeking Qualified Mental Health Professional Counselors!
Must have a four year degree in the Human Service field and at least one year of direct client experience with mental health needs.
This position involves the provision of an array of training, support, case management, and counseling services within the home environment and community setting. Qualified Mental Health Professionals are responsible for all individual-related documentation and reports, as well as the development and implementation of treatment goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Provide Counseling and case management services to adolescents and adults in the community.
- Implement initial thirty-day treatment plan.
- Act as Liaison between family, referring agencies and other community organizations.
- Coordinate services for individuals between various agencies.
- Maintain case records and document services rendered.
- Facilitate individual and family counseling sessions.
- Assist in providing 24-hour crisis intervention as needed.
- Complete Individualized Service Plans.
- Complete required reports and other documentation within time guidelines.