The Wellness Group Youth and Family Services is seeking an Accounting Manager with payroll, AP/AR, and medical billing/claims experience.
The Accounting Manager performs a wide variety of accounting tasks within the accounting department, including but not limited to payroll, accounts receivables, accounts payables, billing, and tracking/reconciling health related claims, preparation of accurate and timely financial reports.
This position reports to the CEO, and will have frequent interaction with provider representatives, upper level Management as well as other employees at The Wellness Group. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, strong data entry skills and excellent Microsoft skills.
- Medical Billing
- Process Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables
- Maintain all vendor files
- Complete payroll
- Ensure accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports
- Initiate budget forecasting summary
- Prepare and deliver bank deposits
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report and data issues
- Work with retained CPA to ensure clean and timely year end audit
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met
- Financial audit preparation for corporate income tax filing
- Post payments received and reconcile system
- Review all EOB forms and rejections for errors and resubmit corrected claims in a timely manner.
- Manage revenue short and long range planning purposes
- Track and report revenue for the company
- Analyze, understand and interpret complex financial structures (P&L) and articulate
- Responsible for functions including general ledger posting of actuals /accruals
- Work closely with CEO to provide the data and analysis necessary to understand and
- Complete Accounts Receivable aging reports
- Minimum of 3 years medical billing experience.
- Proficient in ICD-9 coding, and submission of health related claims in multiple formats (online, paper, EDI, etc.)
- Familiar with Medicare and Medicaid guidelines for coding and billing
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Highly Proficient in QuickBooks
- Associates degree in relevant field
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Self-starter, can work independently
- Must possess excellent time management and communication skills.