Our bank client is seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Originators to fill immediate openings in Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and their suburbs. This position offers:
- Special hiring incentive; the new Apple iPad Mini (Call for more details.)
- Internal referrals from large branch network
- Strong portfolio loan menu
- Several positions are available
- Plus: $500.00 Referral Program
Mortgage Loan Originator responsibilities include:
Who Are You?
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on the customers’ financial needs
- Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data.
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Act as primary liaison with borrowers (customers), outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing.
- Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations, pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met.
- Meet all established production targets.
- Maintain lenders Code of Conduct
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Average production of $ 1 MM per month over the last 12 months
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in residential mortgage sales preferred.
- 3+ Years of mortgage loan origination experience.
- Active mortgage license
- Ability to develop new and existing business.
- Active mortgage originator within the last 24 months