Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Credit Officer Jobs in Chicago, IL
Chief Credit Officer - Nationwide
We are seeking Chief Credit Officer/Chief Lending Officer candidates to fill a number of positions across the country. Candidates must be seasoned, multidimensional credit executives with broad skill sets. Competitive pay and benefits.
Chief Credit Officer/Chief Lending Officer responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all credit-related activities, including policies, management practices, measurement and reporting, credit-related operations, adequate portfolio management, credit approvals, management of special assets, and loan loss provision and reserves.
- Accountable for the overall soundness of all loan portfolios.
- Establishes, in conjunction with other executive management, risk thresholds, underwriting criteria and concentration limits.
- Developing and implementing progressive credit risk management practices.
- Reviews and interprets new and pending laws and regulations to ensure proper training, and communications of bank practices are consistent with credit laws and regulations.
- Developing and monitoring of credit within portfolio limits.
- Partners with executive leadership on all issues associated with credit risk management.
- Principal liaison and works closely with external auditors, rating agencies, and regulatory agencies as appropriate.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Experience leading an overall credit risk function with commercial, consumer portfolios.
- Experience managing mid to large sized organization across multiple locations.
- Deep knowledge of commercial real estate; capital markets; and middle-market, small business, commercial and industrial banking, and highly leveraged transactions.
- Credit due diligence in M&A transactions preferred.
- Working knowledge of OCC ALLL methodology.
- An undergraduate degree in business or accounting is expected; an advanced degree strongly preferred.
About The Symicor Group:
Bankers Recruiting Bankers - The Symicor Group is a boutique bank-only talent acquisition firm based in Chicago. Our nationally unique value proposition centers around providing the very best available banking talent to our valued clients...from a banker's perspective. In fact, most of our recruiters are former bankers themselves! We know banking and how to evaluate the very best banking talent available in the market. Whether you are a bank candidate seeking a new opportunity or a bank president trying to fill an essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver premium results for you.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chief Credit Officer jobs in Chicago, Illinois:
Regulatory Compliance Officer for a Bank
L.R.A,Inc. in Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago on ZipRecruiter
Loan Officer in Training-Outside Sales
American Advisors Group in Chicago, IL
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Chief Financial Officer
Menzies Aviation in Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter