Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Die Setter Jobs in Farmington Hills, MI
Injection Mold Die Setter
- Are you tired of being a face without a name?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
- Do you constantly look for ways to improve your work efficiency?
- Are you highly organized?
- Do you have previous experience in the plastic injection mold industry?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, then we have a position for YOU!
Candidates MUST have previous experience in plastic injection mold industry (material handler, die setter, etc.).
We are looking for an Injection Mold Die Setter for a top-notch, family-oriented plastics company in Farmington Hills, MI.
This is a growing company that offers a competitive salary and benefits, as well as an ability to advance.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
A typical work week is 40 hours with a possibility of overtime.
Only candidates who meet ALL qualifications will be considered.
To be considered for the position, you must answer ALL of the interview questions which appear after you submit your application. Failure to answer the interview questions will result in your application being REJECTED.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE*:
- Ability to read part and assembly prints.
- Thorough understanding of hydraulic and mechanical slide technologies and insert tooling and interchangeable mold base designs.
- High level of organization and efficiency in developing die change improvement strategies.
- Basic knowledge of Injection Press operation, driving a Hi-Lo and operating an overhead crane.
WHAT YOU’LL DO**:
- Remove and replace Injection tooling as required to meet production goals.
- Maintain the integrity of tooling inventory by maintaining tooling inventory logs.
- Proactively lead tooling maintenance project activities to ensure tool designs and life of tools are fully optimized.
- Ensure that die change events are efficiently managed and meet or exceed all timing expectations.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- $14-$18 hourly
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Uniforms & foot wear)
- Paid Vacations
*All job offers are contingent upon a background investigation and drug screen.
**This description is intended only to provide information about the general nature of the job and is not an all-inclusive list of job duties or requirements.
***Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.***
***Candidates MUST be able to IMMEDIATELY accept the job offer if one is given.***
About The Staffing Company:
Our Philosophy ~ 'The Staffing Company' was founded on knowing and understanding the culture and environment of our clients and finding an employee who will fit seamlessly in their new role. It is not skill set matching, or key word searching, but it is the art of figuring out the nuances of a company and matching those with someone which will allow them to hit the ground running.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Die Setter jobs in Farmington Hills, Michigan: