· Assist the servers with the clearing and resetting of tables.
· Assist the servers with the delivery of food to the tables.
· Assist the host with high chairs, booster seats, or repositioning tables.
· Assist the servers with any other guest requests. (i.e. drink refills)
· Assist the bartender with restocking in the bar.
· Keeping all areas of the restaurant clean and organized.
· Checking both restrooms upstairs and downstairs for cleanliness regularly.
· Maintain adequate par levels of silverware roll ups and napkin folds.
· Maintain adequate par levels of condiments in the service area.
· Be courteous and polite during all guest interaction.
· Notify a manager with any guest issues.
· Serve/Assist with 3 – 4 tables, as determined by management.
· Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
· Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
· Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
· Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
· All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
· Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
· Other duties as directed.
Browse server assistant jobs in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina: