Seasonal - ALL SHIFTS- Rate- $10.00 an hourOVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide the guest quick and courteous service by ensuring prompt seating, courteous greetings and assertive hospitality while endorsing a relaxing atmosphere for our guest in accordance with all Sea Pines Resort SOP’s.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Adhere to all posted opening/closing side work duties as it relates to position.
Attend Pre-shift at designated time
- Be aware of daily specials, soup du jour, and “86” items as applicable.
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods and be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
- Be knowledgeable of Sea Pines Resort standards as it applies to beverage service.
- Memorize table numbers, station numbers, and contents of stations as they apply to the number of servers working. Memorize pivot points of each guest at each table.
- Exhibit a sense of teamwork, pride and confidence at all times, be friendly and smile with the guests as well as with other employees.
- Become familiar with all special coupons, discounts and payments accepted at the resort and how to process them through MICROS.
- Have thorough understanding of hours of operations for all Sea Pines Resort outlets as well as entertainment and special event schedules.
- Become proficient in cash handling and ‘point of sale’ check administration as well as become familiar on how to process ‘to go’ orders.
- Become familiar with all Restaurant Daily paperwork as it applies to the operation of each shift.
- Each employee is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the employee is capable of performing.