Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Retail Sales Merchandiser Jobs in Vaughan, ON
293-Retail Sales Merchandiser and Product Counselor
• Merchandise Scotts products by executing seasonal resets; restocking shelves, racks, and displays; cleaning and facing product; repairing or removing damaged items; re-labeling grass seed and other products.
• Install and maintain point of purchase materials.
• Initiate interactions with consumers in stores to understand their needs and fill their needs with Scotts' products. Provide recommendations and product knowledge to both consumers and retail customer associates.
• Assemble fixtures and in-store displays.
• Conduct consumer counseling sessions including lawn and garden educational clinics, promotional events and in-aisle consumer education as needed. Fill consumer needs with Scotts' products
• Complete all required reports in a timely and accurate manner. (e.g. time sheets, surveys etc.)
• Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment and report incidents to Safety/Management in a timely fashion.
Scotts is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
About The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company:
As lawn and garden experts, we're dedicated to providing you with the best products and services for all your green spaces plus great lawn care and gardening advice you won't find anywhere else.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Retail Sales Merchandiser jobs in Vaughan, ON, Canada:
Retail Sales Merchandiser Part Time Canada
Advantage Solutions in Toronto, ON
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Merchandiser Part Time Canada
Advantage Solutions in RICHMOND HILL, ON
Posted 16 days ago on the web
ENTRY LEVEL SALES - Recent Grads, Apply Today! NEW!
Astoria Marketing in Toronto, ON
Posted 10 hours ago on ZipRecruiter