The Robinson/Diamond Resource Group is currently interviewing talented professionals for a tremendous opportunity in the Irving area.
Join a great team with a Fast Company "Top Tech" companies. This is a Full Time role, not a contract or contract to hire.
The SAP ABAP Developer performs analysis, documentation, development, coding, testing, debugging, and installs programs to support general business applications, and prepares program specifications and diagrams and develops coding logic flowcharts.
More specifically, the incumbent prepares functional and technical specifications, tests and deploys solutions as new enhancements or system implementation, and designs, develops and implements SAP code technologies in a (AIX/UNIX/Solaris/Linux) environment(s) using relational database technology (Oracle preferred).
This role also provides expert knowledge and understanding of SAP ecosystem including ECC and any additional SAP products, guides and recommends solutions to mentor less experienced developers and internal business experts, and provides expert technical knowledge with different areas of SAP and provide technical leadership for guidance and recommendations.
What you need to have-
* Education - bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or a related area.
5-8 years professional experience with SAP developing, encoding, testing, debugging, documents, and installs programs to support SAP applications.
Experience preparing program specifications and diagrams, develops coding logic flowcharts.
• SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and Smart Forms
• SAP Object Oriented ABAP • GuiXT, Adobe Forms, work flow and other toolsets
• Application of OSS (Online SAP Support) notes
• SAP Modules such as HR (PY, OM, PA, TM), FI (FM, BCS), MM (PR, AP, IM), and PS.
• SAP ASAP methodology
• SAP guidelines and standards for enhancements and configuration
• Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
• Principles of program documentation
• Principles of report, screen, and form design New trends in the field of information technology Preferred Skills
• Sybase development tools,
• ECC 6.0
• ABAP/Java in eWM and CRM
• SAP enhancement packs
• NetWeaver/PI skills
About The Robinson/Diamond Resource Group:
The Robinson/Diamond Resource Group (The RDRG) is a full cycle IT Recruiter and Executive Search Firm that specializes in the placement of IT Professionals and Executives. Based in Dallas TX.
Posted 3 years ago