- Prospecting and Developing new client relationships within a defined geography.
- Active in organizations like the Chamber of Commerce and Rotary clubs.
- Develop and Increase Key Account relationships to drive increased market share.
- Achieving assigned sales revenue goals and KPI’s.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Attend trade shows to represent The PI Company’s products/services and to identify new products that are needed to meet customer needs.
- Maintain a high level of prospecting via calls and walk in prospecting.
- Up to 50% overnight travel is required with dependable personal transportation.
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mind set, plans accordingly for all activities
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get job done and has a high level of enthusiasm with everything they do.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long term relationships that grow year over year, always prepared to act as a consultant and resource to customers, sees the opportunities in customers and prospects, bases decisions on fact and intuition.
- Value based selling skills
- Works to generate continued and incremental business form existing accounts, while emphasizing steady growth with new clients.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary.
- Displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers and is a first class networker.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the sale.
- Self-Starter with high ethical standards and integrity.
- Strong verbal, written, and non-verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- 3-5+ years of successful outside sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of how to prepare and present a professional presentation or proposal.
- Proven measurable past success- past award winner as an example
- General knowledge and use of the consultative sales process
About The PI Company:
The PI Company provides background screening services to numerous organizations including Housing Authorities, Privately owned/ Public Corporations, Small Businesses, Property Management, and Human Resource groups across all 50 States. Started in 2000, TPI has grown to serve thousands of customers across 48 States and has seen double digit growth each of the last 10 years!
The PI Company's core products are Tenant PI for property management, Employee PI for hiring needs, and Volunteer PI for non-profit groups. As our own technology provider, TPI is able to adapt quickly to customer needs while maintaining a high level of detailed easy to read reporting.