“Where leaders in the real estate industry come to succeed!”
Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “wow” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency, and a winning attitude. The Buyer Specialist develops, prospects for, follows up with, presents to and services buyers at a high level while sharing their expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, home maintenance, etc. They must provide a high-level needs analysis, coordinate a time-efficient home search process, and effectively negotiate in the buyer’s best interest for one of the most highly-rated and dynamic real estate teams in Atlanta.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form. They must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to use email and text effectively as a means of communication.
Job Specific Skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
• An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
• High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk
• First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
• Full Administrative And Marketing Service with World-Class Staffing Support
• Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked
• Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials
• A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings
• A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers
• The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
• Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
• Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel
• KW Profit Sharing And Residual Income Opportunity
• Real Estate Investment Opportunities
Key Activities of a HIGH Performance Buyer Specialist
• Work a 50 Hour Week
• Do 10 to 20 Hours of Lead Follow-Up Per Week
• Research the Market Daily – New Listings and Price Reductions
• Preview Homes that Are in Your Target Area
• Preview All Team Listings
• Manage New Leads and Work Through Existing Leads
• Call Past Clients and Your Sphere of Influence to Ask for Referrals
• Follow-Up Quickly on All Sign Calls, Internet Inquiries, VoicePad Calls and Other Leads
• Track All Active Leads and Send Updates (New Listings)
• Attend Training, Role Play and Practice Scripts 2 to 4 Hours a Week
• Set Up An “Ideal Week” That Blocks Time for Your 20%
• Track All of Your Key Business Activities. Set Weekly Goals
• Attend Training and Stay Learning Based for Increased Productivity
The Peters Company is a top performing real estate team with Keller Williams Realty Chattahoochee North in Metro Atlanta and currently ranked in the Top 1% of Keller Williams teams nationally. Last year the team completed over 200 transactions within the metro Atlanta area. We are experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, tactful negotiators, and conscientious advisors. We represent both buyers and sellers independently. The Peters Company will double their sales volume over the next two years and is looking for a passionate individual to join us for a fun ride with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, apply today. All inquiries are confidential. Georgia real estate license required.
The Peters Company: Our story began in 2008 when Andy joined Lesley to create a family real estate business. Lesley, a dynamic real estate agent, and Andy, a successful corporate sales leader, embarked on their real estate team's journey at the cusp of the housing crisis and mortgage meltdown. Determination and a strong work ethic saw the Peters through a difficult real estate market and ultimately shaped and grew the team more than 10% every year to gain critical market share. Their vision and perseverance gave rise to tremendous team growth over the next ten years, achieving over $100M in sales volume in 2018. Year-to-date sales in 2018 rank The Peters Company as the #1 producing Keller Williams Realty group in the State of Georgia and the entire Southeast Region (Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee).
Company website: http://www.thepeterscompany.com
Posted date: 4 days ago
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?