Our Corporation's automotive facility located in Kearney, NE has a position open for a Facilities Maintenance Manager. The Kearney plant manufactures valves and gears for automotive applications and gears for marine applications. The critical outputs and essential functions of this key position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Provide daily guidance and support to maintenance personnel.
2. Direct maintenance structure and strategy.
3. Ensure maintenance of building and grounds.
4. Manage and monitor outside facility contractors.
5. Direct maintenance activities within the parameters of our company's MESH (environmental, safety & health) program.
1. Provide daily direction for maintenance personnel. Monitor performance, coach, set expectations.
2. Schedule all maintenance training and development.
3. Monitor/approve maintenance purchases in Maximo.
4. Actively manage the maintenance budget.
5. Work closely with EHS manager to address safety, environmental, and facility issues.
6. Manage major projects including machine installs, material handling installation, facility repair/upgrades, and capital projects.
7. Ensure facilities, maintenance, and PM programs meet established goals & objectives
Candidates for this position should possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
1. Strong communication skills and collaborative leadership style
2. Knowledge of and experience with machine/equipment and building maintenance.
3. Working knowledge of central coolant systems, compressed air, plant electrical systems is strongly desired.
4. Experience in managing outside contractors and service contracts.
5. Strong organizational skills with the ability to direct and manage multiple projects and tasks
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited institution is required.
-Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing/operations is required.
-Minimum 2 years management experience is required.
-Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Experience Level: Minimum 5 Years
Travel Required: Up to 10 percent
About The McDonald Group:
Well known growth oriented company with multiple locations.