Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Engineering Director Jobs in Chelsea, MA
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Network or Security personnel.
• Project delivery experience – experience reviewing and producing network schematics and implementing solutions in alignment with the design.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• CISSP certification
• Demonstrated experience in an operational support role.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience evaluating, designing, testing, and supporting hardware and software based security.
• Extensive knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS (HIDS, NIDS, NIPS, HIPS) methodologies and concepts.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of network communications, principles, technologies and systems.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of network and application protocols.
• Ability to conduct surveys and advise superiors as to the needs and types of equipment necessary to fulfill or upgrade the functions of the department.
• Ability to audit existing applications, develop and implement methods and procedures designed to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes is a plus.
• PMP preferable.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 annually
MassIT, the Massachusetts Office of Information Technology, is the Commonwealth's lead agency for technology across the Executive Branch. As our team grows, we are looking for creative, innovative technologists to join us.
MassIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse engineering director jobs in Chelsea, Massachusetts:
R. Cope & Associates Inc. in Beverly, MA
Posted 13 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Fusion Optix in Woburn, MA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Kristen J. Bates & Associates LLC in Woburn, MA, MA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter