• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Network or Security personnel.
• Project delivery experience – experience reviewing and producing network schematics and implementing solutions in alignment with the design.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• CISSP certification
• Demonstrated experience in an operational support role.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience evaluating, designing, testing, and supporting hardware and software based security.
• Extensive knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS (HIDS, NIDS, NIPS, HIPS) methodologies and concepts.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of network communications, principles, technologies and systems.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of network and application protocols.
• Ability to conduct surveys and advise superiors as to the needs and types of equipment necessary to fulfill or upgrade the functions of the department.
• Ability to audit existing applications, develop and implement methods and procedures designed to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes is a plus.
• PMP preferable.
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 annually
MassIT, the Massachusetts Office of Information Technology, is the Commonwealth's lead agency for technology across the Executive Branch. As our team grows, we are looking for creative, innovative technologists to join us.
MassIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Browse engineering director jobs in Chelsea, Massachusetts:
BlackTree Technical Group, Inc. in Burlington, MA
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Ingram Content Group in Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
iam inc. in Lowell, MA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter