$11.50 Hourly (plus commission)
Part Time Positions - Evening Shift Only - Remote - Virtual - Work From Home
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Remote (virtual, work from home) agents with at least 1 year experience as a virtual agent setting appointments will be considered.
- Must have experience working in the Real Estate field.
As a motivated Inside Sales Agent you will be responsible for developing business opportunity within the calling areas assigned to you. You will be the first point of contact for our customers. Primary duties include outbound calling, email and scheduling appointments for our buyer and seller specialists. Other responsibilities include reaching out to our current customers and promoting our special events.
Compensation: $11.50 per hour + up to $100 per appointment
- PT Evenings - 3 Hours per evening Monday to Friday between 4PM – 8PM and at least 1 Saturday per month 9AM - 12PM
How to apply: Email your resume along with a brief cover letter detailing your phone sales experience if it's not listed on your resume.
No calls please.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Qualify the customer and take detailed notes.
- Schedule appointments for Buyer Specialists.
- Nurture leads until appointments are set.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries and cold calling.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be required to learn our dialer software as well as our CRM so you need to be tech savvy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Willingness and ability to spend 80%-90% of your workday on the phone.
- 1 year outbound phone sales experience or appointment setting.
- Must have a clear speaking voice.
- Must be articulate and speak proper English. EASY TO UNDERSTAND!
- Able to type at least 30 words per minute.
- Must always put the customer first.
- Must have active listening and strong probing skills.
- Ability to think quickly.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Ability to follow a scripted sales process.
About The Jackie Ellis Team at Keller Williams:
The Jackie Ellis Team offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton and all of Palm Beach County, Florida real estate market. Your complete satisfaction with our service and representation is our number one priority. The Jackie Ellis Team serves all of Palm Beach County with a strong emphasis on the Boynton Beach, Lake Worth & Boca Raton areas.