Last online 2 days ago
We are in search of a Telecom Auditor/Analyst in the Greenville, SC area.
As a Telecommunication Analyst, successful candidates will have responsibility for the analysis of customers' telecommunications invoices including local exchange, long distance, audio/video conferencing, broadband internet access, and mobile and private data communications. Telecommunication Analysts act as our customers' advocate, utilizing advanced technology and processes to detect and resolve billing anomalies, contractual compliance exceptions and other opportunities to help customers reduce cost and avoid unnecessary expenses.
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing, identifying and developing value add recommendations to be presented to the customer.
- Effectively communicating the results of the analysis to the customer.
- Reviewing telecommunications carrier contracts and tariffs to ensure compliance with pricing and rate structures.
- Engaging, interacting with, and helping to guide our customers in their telecommunications carrier decisions to optimize products and services being consumed.
- Understanding our customer's business needs and requirements, documenting and recommending optimal configuration scenarios that enable their organization to work more efficiently and effectively.
What you need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, in particular spreadsheet applications (Excel) for database analysis.
- A desire to analyze details and develop easily understood explanation of your results.
- An ability to organize, prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Three years of experience within the telecommunications industry, either as part of a carrier's or medium to large business consumer organization is preferred.
- A technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related area or equivalent experience.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is the premier technical staffing firm headquartered in the Atlanta area. With 30+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry our team exclusively targets Applications, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Engineering skillsets to support client needs across their enterprise. We provide technical staffing via Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Placement, and/or Employer of Record Services to companies of all sizes.
The Hiring Group is also the first technical staffing firm in the Atlanta area with a dedicated Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence Practice. We are able to take the process deeper than sourcing resumes for the popular terms like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, etc. and help your company both find the talent to meet your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as develop attraction and retention strategies to keep those technical professionals. We have partnered with top Data Scientists in the Atlanta market to build this practice.
As a technology agnostic provider we can help you hire both consultants and full time employees with a focus in the following technical staffing areas:
.NET Developer | Architect | Business Analyst | ERP | Java Developer | Mobile Developer | PM | DBA | QA | Data Warehouse | ETL
Desktop Support | Helpdesk | IT Security | Server Administration | VoIP | Network Engineer | Storage | Systems Engineer | PM | NOC
Predictive Analytics | Data Science | Machine Learning | Descriptive Analytics | Visualization Tools | Customer Analytics | BI-Reporting
Chemical | Controls | Automation | Industrial | Six Sigma | Process | CAD | Quality | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Electrical | Design
Welcome to The Hiring Group at www.thehiringgroup.com