Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Consultant Jobs in Greenville, SC
“Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits!”
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Greenville, South Carolina
Long-term contract position
The OSIsoft PI Consultant will be responsible for implementing OSIsoft PI solutions for a manufacturing site to enable business strategies and analytics. The role has primary focus on enabling plant technology and converting data into intelligence, to build solutions which generate value and mature our client's capabilities in digitization and analytics. General responsibilities include assessments, pilots, ideation initiatives, business consultation and assistance to develop, define and document solutions which bring value, cost savings and efficiency. This role will be assisting the business to institutionalize best practices and then use data to generate intelligence in the areas of maintenance and reliability, asset integrity, process safety, and plant systems and controls.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- 2+ years of integration development experience.
- Recent experience developing solutions using OSISoft PI Asset Framework.
- Experience with OSIsoft PI query development, report/dashboard development and advanced analytics such as data mining.
- Experience deployments of, integration with, and managing OSIsoft PI to present situational awareness within a plant.
- Experience with PI System development & implementation, to include PI Asset Framework (AF), Notifications, and Asset Analytics, and PI Vision.
- Any experience with the following is also preferred: PI Data Archive, High Availability, PI Manual Logger, PI Datalink and PI Builder, PI Integrators, motors, pumps, PLC logic, hardware/software programming, distributive control, process instrumentation, and communication networks.
- Knowledge of building controls and metering systems hardware and software.
- Knowledge of statistics and data analysis and experience with statistical and data analysis software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- BS or BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is a technical staffing and recruiting firm with clients located throughout the U.S. We help companies hire and retain top IT and Engineering employees, by focusing on the wellbeing of the contractor. Our mantra is "Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits."
Leading organizations rely on The Hiring Group as their trusted recruiting and contingent staffing partner. Unlike typical staffing firms, The Hiring Group goes beyond meeting minimum requirements and offers our contractors the richest benefits package available in the industry today. Our contractors have access to Gold level medical with a $0 deductible (employer paid at 50%), vision and dental insurance; two weeks of PTO per year; 401k with employer match; training and development opportunities; and 24/7 dedicated consultant support. By investing in our contractors’ well-being, The Hiring Group aims to increase employee retention, which translates to increased value to clients.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Consultant jobs in Greenville South Carolina: