Sorry, this job was closed 25 days ago. See all open Machine Programmer Jobs in Greenville, SC
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
Open-ended (multiyear) contract
Location: Greenville, SC
Scope of Position:
- Brings concept to reality by understanding and defining the requirements, followed by system design, specification, fabrication, test, installation, startup and support of complete integrated process control systems.
- Ensures the conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that meet all requirements including schedule and cost.
- Readily develops solutions to moderate and complex problems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work on individual projects or lead/participate on team projects.
- Establish project requirements and develop project scope.
- Design and develop complete control systems for process equipment and measurement systems.
- Specify and configure controls platforms: PC, PLC, PAC. Develop custom controls software in Rockwell Automation's Studio 5000, PLC ladder logic or high-level languages like C and .NET.
- Work with drawings and schematics.
- Supervise fabrication and installation of electrical and controls panels and interface to process equipment.
- Perform configuration, calibration and check out of equipment and debug software.
- Troubleshoot, repair and restore existing control systems.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience of verifiable PAC*/PLC and SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition) programming skills to deliver turnkey automation solutions for sophisticated industrial applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong inclination toward machine/process control
- Experience with PLCs, preferably Allen Bradley's Logix Family of PACs
- Experience programming in RSLogix 5000 / Studio 5000
- Experience troubleshooting electrical circuits and instrumentation
- Thorough knowledge of AC and DC circuits
- Understanding of classical control theory
- Proficiency with schematics
Advanced knowledge with PLC programming:
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000, Siemens, AB PLC 5â¦.,
- Exposure to multiple PLC manufactures and platforms
- Ability to operate in RLL (relay ladder logic), SFC (sequential function chart) and ST (structured text)
Advanced Knowledge of HMI/SCADA programming:
- System Platform
- Ignition (PLC programming language by Inductive Automation)
- Factory Talk View SE (programming tool with built-in graphics and advanced functions)
- Basic knowledge of industry and regulatory standards, design criteria and codes relevant to Instrumentation and Controls.
- Three (3) years of project management experience a plus.
- Database scripting, SQL query generation for MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle
- AutoCAD experience in the controls engineering field
- Experience programming in C++, C, C#, VB, and VB.NET (development and troubleshooting)
- Electrical design experience
- Basic understanding of Ethernet based networks
- ISA Certified Automation Professional (CAP)
- Proficiency with Allen Bradley ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000
- Experience developing HMIs (Proficy iFIX / FactoryTalk View / PanelView)
- Experience with Industrial PCs and National Instruments Hardware
- Experience with RS232/485, EtherNet/IP and OPC
- Experience with motion control programming
- Experience with soft real time, event-driven multi-tasking programming
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is the premier technical staffing firm headquartered in the Atlanta area. With 30+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry our team exclusively targets Applications, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Engineering skillsets to support client needs across their enterprise. We provide technical staffing via Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Placement, and/or Employer of Record Services to companies of all sizes.
The Hiring Group is also the first technical staffing firm in the Atlanta area with a dedicated Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence Practice. We are able to take the process deeper than sourcing resumes for the popular terms like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, etc. and help your company both find the talent to meet your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as develop attraction and retention strategies to keep those technical professionals. We have partnered with top Data Scientists in the Atlanta market to build this practice.
As a technology agnostic provider we can help you hire both consultants and full time employees with a focus in the following technical staffing areas:
.NET Developer | Architect | Business Analyst | ERP | Java Developer | Mobile Developer | PM | DBA | QA | Data Warehouse | ETL
Desktop Support | Helpdesk | IT Security | Server Administration | VoIP | Network Engineer | Storage | Systems Engineer | PM | NOC
Predictive Analytics | Data Science | Machine Learning | Descriptive Analytics | Visualization Tools | Customer Analytics | BI-Reporting
Chemical | Controls | Automation | Industrial | Six Sigma | Process | CAD | Quality | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Electrical | Design
Welcome to The Hiring Group at www.thehiringgroup.com
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Machine Programmer jobs in Greenville South Carolina:
ResourceMFG in Greenville, SC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Automationtechies in Greer, SC
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Southeastern Products, Inc. in Fountain Inn, SC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter