Sorry, this job was closed 1 month ago. See all open Junior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Ardmore, OK
“Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits!”
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Ardmore , Oklahoma
Long-term, multi-year contract position
The applicant must be capable of independently (or as part of a project team) complete engineering projects. This includes; writing engineering specifications, engineering design, parts/system procurement, installation, start-up, and documentation. This also includes functions such as:
- Provide assistance in technical problem solving/analysis of existing equipment.
- Liaison with plant production personnel, quality groups, methods team, equipment suppliers, and other engineering groups to assure mutual customer-supplier system requirements.
- Assist to define functional specifications for new machines, systems, or improvement modifications.
- Develop system layouts and technical specifications to achieve function requirements to the client's equipment standards.
- Provide project management support and leadership for new machines, systems, or improvement modifications.
- Provide start-up assistance and qualification/acceptance support for new machines/systems. Project installations and start-ups will be based on the availability of the equipment by production. This requires working during plant shutdowns which are scheduled during holidays.
- Assurance of complete and current technical documentation.
- Develop training material for new and existing technology and provide training to factory personnel.
- Provide formal documentation to support the above activities and maintain proper document management consistent with the client's Engineering Quality System.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Education Required: BSME with a minimum of 2 years industrial experience.
- ACAD (preferred), SolidWorks (mandatory).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Communication Skills: The applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop positive relationships with customers. The applicant must have the ability to influence and resolve issues. Written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Organization: The applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is a technical staffing and recruiting firm with clients located throughout the U.S. We help companies hire and retain top IT and Engineering employees, by focusing on the wellbeing of the contractor. Our mantra is "Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits."
Leading organizations rely on The Hiring Group as their trusted recruiting and contingent staffing partner. Unlike typical staffing firms, The Hiring Group goes beyond meeting minimum requirements and offers our contractors the richest benefits package available in the industry today. Our contractors have access to Gold level medical with a $0 deductible (employer paid at 50%), vision and dental insurance; two weeks of PTO per year; 401k with employer match; training and development opportunities; and 24/7 dedicated consultant support. By investing in our contractors’ well-being, The Hiring Group aims to increase employee retention, which translates to increased value to clients.
Posted date: 1 month ago